Which of the following statements is TRUE:
A. Plants are single celled, animals are multicellular, both are eukaryotes
B. Plants and animals are eukaryotes and multicellular
C. Plants are eukaryotic, animals are prokaryotic
D. Plants and animals are prokaryotes and multicellular
Option B is the correct answer.
Because they both are multicellular and eukaryotes.Those organism which are composed of multiple no. cell is called multicellular organism. Those organism which have their cells composed of all cell organelles and nucleus is bounded by nuclear membrane is called eukaryotes.
Hope it helps...
that's true because eukaryotic means that it has a nucleus so dat means animals are eukaryotic because it means after nucleus but if we were describing prokaryotic cells then we would be describing plants because plants don't have a nucleus so prokaryotic means before nucleus so be careful not to mix them up. I hope dis helps :3
1. a) an organism that must eat food for energy since it cannot produce it's own food
2. plants make their own food
3. cells with membrane organelles
1. Heterotrophs are organisms that cannot make their own food and instead rely on others for energy. Heterotrophs are not individual cells , nor or they always single-celled. So, the answer is A.
2. Plants and animals have many similarities (both are eukaryotic and both are multicellular), but they also have key differences that make them unique from each other. One of these is that plants are autotrophs, which means that they can make their own food. So B is the answer.
3. Eukaryotes are organisms with a nucleus and membrane-bound organelles. This is in contrast with prokaryotes, which do not have these things. The answer is A.
all animals have a dorsal cord
not all animals are Verdebrey
the ability to reproduce quickly
The correct answer is: evolution of photosynthesis evolution of photosynthesis, first eukaryotic cells, first animals, Cambrian explosion, first land plants
Evolution of photosynthesis most likely occurred 3.5 billion years ago, and Bacteria (prokaryotic cell) were the first organism that developed primitive forms of photosynthesis (without releasing oxygen). After photosynthesizing cyanobacteria evolved and started producing oxygen, eukaryotic cells appeared (2.7 billion years ago).
575 million years ago the first simple forms of animals (multicellular) such as Ediacara biota.
541 million years ago in Cambrian era, Cambrian explosion occurred. Almost all present animals appeared during this event.
The first land plants appeared around 470 million years ago.
The best conclusion about the life cycle of this plant is that the plant is a moss, and the sporophyte is its dominant phase. The answer would be letter C.
A. Plants are single celled, animals are...