1. The properties of matter include any traits that can be measured, such as an object's density, color, mass, volume, length, malleability, melting point, hardness, odor, temperature, and more.
2. A chemical property is a characteristic of a particular substance that can be observed in a chemical reaction.
3. Toxicity and acidity.
4. A chemical property describes the ability of a substance to undergo a specific chemical change. A chemical reaction is a process that occurs when one or more substances are changed into one or more new substances.
5. The five basic types of chemical reactions are combination, decomposition, single-replacement, double-replacement, and combustion. Analyzing the reactants and products of a given reaction will allow you to place it into one of these categories. Some reactions will fit into more than one category.
Hope this helps you~
1. When sugar cube (solute) is dissolved in water, it forms a sugar solution.
2. It doesn't change its properties.
I know only 2..
color, density, volume, mass, boiling point, melting point.
Physical properties of paper sheets are determined by basis weight, thickness, density, two-sidedness, smoothness, permeability, handle, rigidity, roughness, and porosity, which in turn affect sheet properties of softness, hardness, compressibility, dimensional stability, curl, and strength.
here are the steps in the scientific method
(topic for research and experimentation or question that needs to be answered)
(find out about the topic )
(predict the outcome to the problem )
(Develop a procedure to test the hypothesis )
(record results of the experiment)
(examine the data )
(compare the hypothesis to the experiment results )
melting point, boiling point, Density (g cm -3), Relative atomic mass, Key isotopes.
the pencil i have on my desk is hard
i dont have 5 but here is one
heat of vaporization,
entropy of vaporization,
Malleability : Capable of being shaped or bent.
Ductility : Easily pulled or stretched into a thin wire.
Luster : Has a shine or glow.
Conductivity : Good transmission of heat or electricity.