- Your Works Cited page should appear at the end of the paper.
- Works Cited is centered 1 inch from the top of the page.
- Capitalize the first word of each title and all words in the title with the exception of the, at, to, in, a, etc.
- Double space the list, both between citations and within them.
- When a citation has more than one line, use a hanging indent. To do this, indent the second line, and every line thereafter, to the right five spaces.
- Alphabetize the entire list by the first word of each citation. This may be the author's last name or the first word in a title.
- If two or more citations are by the same author, only include the name in the first entry. Thereafter, in place of the name, type three hyphens, followed by a period and the title. Arrange the works listed under the same name in order alphabetically by title.
Hope this helps!
- "is not only a luminous passive watcher in the night sky, but it is a powerful force.
it does symbolizes love, lust and dreaming and is seen as a power symbolic force that determines and affects human behaviors and reactions.
in the context of the question it does remain you that he events are only taking place at night and the reader of the passage of time."
where is the