Step 1: Title
the correct sequence is 6. C. excitement. 7. B. the eve of life as a time of somber reflection 12. Fire logs 16. A. Imagery 18. B. "with love false or true"
1) The title means that I/you is offering a poem for a specific person or more people.
2) The things I saw that were different each time I read the poem was that I felt like the person talking was starting to get to whoever he/she was talking to.
3) I think the poem means that he/she loves someone a lot and hes/shes trying to get them to either notice them or get them to feel the same way about he/she.
4) The different poetic devices and how they convey the poem's message is simile, tone, and imagery.
5) The theme of the poem is love. The theme conveys the poem's message because the person speaking is talking about places and that he/she will love the person hes/shes talking to.
6) The 2 poetic devices that I choose is tone and imagery. Tone and imagery help develop the theme because tone tends to be associated with the poem's voice and imagery helps the reader understand where the writer is talking about being in his/hers books or poem.
Hello everyone my name is Nevaeh, I know everyone needs help in some way, shape, or form and i am willing to provide. I set up a google classroom where people can ask me questions and get help on work. No question is a stupid question so do not be afraid to ask. I usually only focus on core subjects but if you ask i will help with other specialized subjects. I can do essays all the way to power points :)
My google classroom is help the code is 7hr2k4
7. either a or b
12. a or b
next time put a link of the story
In which situation is a speech or a poem like this one best used?
c] for motivating a mass of people