The most obvious motives advanced for the socio-economic causes of Xenophobia are unemployment, poverty and inadequate or lack of service delivery which are mostly politically attributed. Unemployment constitutes a social problem pertaining to a situation of not having a job.
People post sexual videos/photos & people send death threats to celebrities, the company
1. rude comments can mess with someone's mental
2. bullying happens a lot on social media
making lame stuff
abusing other people
Read on to find the answer
-fake news/fake DIY hacks
there are loads but there are the 2 most important ones for me.
please mark brainliest if it helped you or heart it .
hope it helped!
Sends you unwanted, explicit pictures and demands you send some in return. Pressures you to send explicit videos. Steals or insists on being given your passwords. Constantly texts you and makes you feel like you can't be separated from your phone for fear that you will be punished .
Social Media puts you down in their status updates. It sends you unwanted, explicit pictures and demands you send some in return. Also it reassures you to send explicit videos and steals or insists on being given your passwords.
tagging without permission
pressure you to send explicit videos or photos
1. Sending negative, insulting, or threatening posts, emails, texts, etc.
2. Spamming… sending unwanted advertisements
3. Increased the potential for sexual exploitation of children and young people. (Cybersex trafficking)